This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Profile Not Approved

Frequent Visitor
Mohammad T Member Since: Dec 3, 2018

i have the same problem and update my profile several times and still rejected

please help 

Frequent Visitor
Eleni P Member Since: Dec 4, 2018

Hello there,

I recently signed up with Upwork and my profile also was not approved.

Looking for some assistance/feedback on how to get approved, I feel like I may be mising something but know that I would be a valuable asset to upwork.  I heard about it from someone who uses it to find people to assit her with work.  

Please advise 

Frequent Visitor
Ashiqur R Member Since: Jan 8, 2017

Hi Avery, I've been trying to get approved on Upwork for a long days. I've passed Shopify exam & English Test. I did everything but still my profile isn't getting approved. I'm really frustrated. Can you please tell me what's wrong with my profile?

Frequent Visitor
Vikas K Member Since: May 4, 2017

Hi Avery,

I have problem to accept my account I have submitted many times my profile for approval, but I did not get any approval.

I am doing digital marketing and have 12 years experience in Online market. 

i have done lots of work on in my career.

When I submit my profile after that I got this message 

Hi Vikas, Thank you for your interest in joining Upwork. We have reviewed your application to join, and regret to inform you that we are unable to accept your Upwork freelancer registration at this time. Please do not consider this a reflection of your abilities – while we would like to offer every qualified freelancer a spot, admission is highly competitive as Upwork receives more than 10,000 freelancer registrations daily. To help ensure that the freelancers we accept have the best chance at finding opportunities on our platform, we can only accept a small percentage of those who want to join.

If you feel that the profile you submitted does not accurately represent your skills and experience, you are free to update and resubmit your profile.

Please let me know which skills are should be added in my profile.

I have experience in SEO, SMO, SEM SMM, PPC ORM, Video marketing etc.

Please suggest me how I get approval my account 

Thanks 
Vikas 

Frequent Visitor
MINKYOUNG K Member Since: Jan 19, 2019
My profile has been in review for over 24 hrs. Would you be able to tell me when I will be able to receive the approval?

I am a freelancer specialized in data analysis/mining, mobile development, and design. The skills I have that distinguishes me from others are professional and user-friendly UX/UI design based on qualitative/quantitative research and human computer interaction. Thus, my capability is different from simple graphic design and also very practical.

I hope I will be able to share my expertise on UX/data analysis for both the client and myself's successful business through upwork.

Please review my profile carefully and proceed with the approval process.

Sincerely Yours,
Minkyoung Kim

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01f1cfa372be6d0247/
Frequent Visitor
Maxim K Member Since: Jan 28, 2019

Avery hi, help me please, i resubmit 2 tmes my profile, and unable to accept my registrate in Upwork!

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~011f0de900d0e3bdef/  i not understand, why??? is my profile worse than others ??

Thanks!

Frequent Visitor
Zahidul I Member Since: Sep 16, 2018

Hi, Avery. Sorry reply this issue here. Hope you can give me an answere. 

My upwork account was approved almost 3 months ago. I did done 7 job and withdrawed some funds also. Now today i've to go to help center somehow and i see there is a notice that, my account is not approved yet. And when i submit any ticket, i got a auto reply same as my account is not approved. i am not a part of upwork yet.

Thank You!

Frequent Visitor
Zara J Member Since: Feb 7, 2019

Hi, 

I'm having same issue that account is approvedbut it is still limited and totally unable to contact support. 

Thanks in advance, Please let me know what to do!

Best, 
Zara J.

Frequent Visitor
Vikas K Member Since: Apr 14, 2019
Skill and experience
Frequent Visitor
Virendra V Member Since: Apr 23, 2019
My profile is under review and it has been more than 24 hours and still shows under review. I didn't hear anything from you. Please look into my application and do the needful ASAP.