This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Profile Not Approved

Frequent Visitor
Vasudha C Member Since: Jul 20, 2018

Please can someone assist !!! 

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

@Vasudha C wrote:

Please can someone assist !!! 

From what I understand, Vasudha, it seems that you are unable to grasp the global aspect of the platform yet.  The way I see it, the platform is one advocacy, one cause.  But then it is mysterious.  The thing is we need to accept that there are universal issues like hunger, employment, community.  That is how I see Upwork.

Frequent Visitor
Vasudha C Member Since: Jul 20, 2018
Thanks for your attention Juvy !

But my concern is, why my profile is not getting approved whereas I just tried to update username according to the suggested guidelines by Upwork.

I had active profile which I closed to update username. That profile was approved in a day but then I realise about username so I closed it and created new, which is not getting approved after multiple attempts.

So, kindly suggest how can I make this profile active now !
Frequent Visitor
VO T Member Since: Dec 8, 2018

Dear Juvy Ann P, 

Could you please take a loot at my case?

I've 100% completed Upwork profile. I've take several tests on Upwork and my test result is quite good. (Here is my Upwork test's result)

But my profile is rejected. It seems that my profile is rejected by automated system.

Could you please give me an advice or a good direction?

Thank you in advance, 

Best and regards, 

Duc

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Pavan M Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
My profile is not approved till now
Frequent Visitor
Kristina A Member Since: Nov 19, 2018

Hello Upwork Team,

My application to join has been refused twice despite having completed my profile with a detailed bio, 15 portfolio items, 10 skills, employment and education history. 

I am able to browse other freelancers with similar skills but do not see what is missing from my profile to get it approved. 

Can anyone help me understand what I can do to get my account approved? 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kristina 

Frequent Visitor
Mark Louie T Member Since: Nov 17, 2018

I too would like my profile to get approved. I have been trying too many times. Please help

Frequent Visitor
Pragnesh S Member Since: Nov 22, 2018

Hello There,

Greetings of the Day.

My name is Pragnesh Soni. Few days ago I have decided to start a freelancing career through the very well known freelancing site that is upwork.com. Before creating I have reserched a lot that how to ceate an attractive profile that facinates the contractor. I have followed each and every rules and regulations to create such profile. Like I have used company email id instead of gmail, added portfolio stuffs, added Video overview and etc. I have spent a lot money to create this profile. However after applying lots of efforts it has not been approved yet. I dont know the exact reason. Can Anybody suggest me the reason that Why it has not been getting approved? I really be very greatful to you if you can do this.

Waiting for kind reply.

Thanks & Regards

Pragnesh Soni

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018

@Pragnesh S wrote:

Hello There,

Greetings of the Day.

My name is Pragnesh Soni. Few days ago I have decided to start a freelancing career through the very well known freelancing site that is upwork.com. Before creating I have reserched a lot that how to ceate an attractive profile that facinates the contractor. I have followed each and every rules and regulations to create such profile. Like I have used company email id instead of gmail, added portfolio stuffs, added Video overview and etc. I have spent a lot money to create this profile. However after applying lots of efforts it has not been approved yet. I dont know the exact reason. Can Anybody suggest me the reason that Why it has not been getting approved? I really be very greatful to you if you can do this.

Waiting for kind reply.

Thanks & Regards

Pragnesh Soni

I don't know what it takes these days to get approved, but your area is pretty saturated. 2 remarks: what team are you talking about? Set your English level to the correct skill level.

Frequent Visitor
Pragnesh S Member Since: Nov 22, 2018

Hi Martina,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have not mentioned anything about a Team. I dont know what you talking about exactly. Can you please explain me?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS