This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Profile Not Approved

Frequent Visitor
Pavan M Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
My profile is not approved till now
Frequent Visitor
Kristina A Member Since: Nov 19, 2018

Hello Upwork Team,

My application to join has been refused twice despite having completed my profile with a detailed bio, 15 portfolio items, 10 skills, employment and education history. 

I am able to browse other freelancers with similar skills but do not see what is missing from my profile to get it approved. 

Can anyone help me understand what I can do to get my account approved? 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kristina 

Frequent Visitor
Mark Louie T Member Since: Nov 17, 2018

I too would like my profile to get approved. I have been trying too many times. Please help

Frequent Visitor
Pragnesh S Member Since: Nov 22, 2018

Hello There,

Greetings of the Day.

My name is Pragnesh Soni. Few days ago I have decided to start a freelancing career through the very well known freelancing site that is upwork.com. Before creating I have reserched a lot that how to ceate an attractive profile that facinates the contractor. I have followed each and every rules and regulations to create such profile. Like I have used company email id instead of gmail, added portfolio stuffs, added Video overview and etc. I have spent a lot money to create this profile. However after applying lots of efforts it has not been approved yet. I dont know the exact reason. Can Anybody suggest me the reason that Why it has not been getting approved? I really be very greatful to you if you can do this.

Waiting for kind reply.

Thanks & Regards

Pragnesh Soni

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018

@Pragnesh S wrote:

Hello There,

Greetings of the Day.

My name is Pragnesh Soni. Few days ago I have decided to start a freelancing career through the very well known freelancing site that is upwork.com. Before creating I have reserched a lot that how to ceate an attractive profile that facinates the contractor. I have followed each and every rules and regulations to create such profile. Like I have used company email id instead of gmail, added portfolio stuffs, added Video overview and etc. I have spent a lot money to create this profile. However after applying lots of efforts it has not been approved yet. I dont know the exact reason. Can Anybody suggest me the reason that Why it has not been getting approved? I really be very greatful to you if you can do this.

Waiting for kind reply.

Thanks & Regards

Pragnesh Soni

I don't know what it takes these days to get approved, but your area is pretty saturated. 2 remarks: what team are you talking about? Set your English level to the correct skill level.

Frequent Visitor
Pragnesh S Member Since: Nov 22, 2018

Hi Martina,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have not mentioned anything about a Team. I dont know what you talking about exactly. Can you please explain me?

Frequent Visitor
Bernardo F Member Since: Nov 16, 2018

Hello,

I created my profile at Upwork and it was not approved, but a client invited me to join a contract and I accepted. I tried to resubmit my profile and it was rejected again, but I still see my open contract.

My question is: I know I can't submit to any offers, but can I still work (and receive money) for this clients I was invited?

Thanks for your help

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Muhammad Shamshad A Member Since: Jul 24, 2018

Hi.

Please send me a private message i need to ask few things about your profile.Maybe i can give you

helpful tips.

Thanks,

Frequent Visitor
Abhishek K Member Since: Dec 14, 2018

Hi

I am new to Upwork and was referred by a friend. I've applied for the Upwork around 5-6 and each time I get rejected saying that there are not enough jobs for my profile. I have tried to add more skills, take more tests to make my profile better.

I am not sure what else I can do to make my profile accepted. Is there someone who can give me suggestions?

Frequent Visitor
Abhishek K Member Since: Dec 14, 2018

Hello Moderators,

Can someone please message me as I can't post/create a new topic in the community forum, nor can I reply to any message in other topic.

Please message me.