This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Profile Not Approved

Frequent Visitor
Munawar U Member Since: Jan 9, 2018

Hi,

My upwork freelancer profile is approved and when I open customer support it says your upwork profile is not approved. I have contacted the customer support and I get the auto response emails that your account is not even my profile is approved and even I am getting jobs and withdrawing funds. Everything is good but support account is not approved. What can the problem.

Looking forward to any help from community.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
SongFan H Member Since: May 13, 2019

Dear Sir.
I want to work hard in Upwork.
But unfortunately, Upwork did not approve my account.
My profile is 100%.
After I tried several options for approval, I saw an alarm "Please contact customer support.".
I want to know the reason and resolve the problem.
Help me, Sir
Here is my profile URL link https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~011effb9fce625b916/
Thanks in advance.

Frequent Visitor
Genesis P Member Since: May 22, 2019

Hi Avery,

I'm having some issues getting my profile approved, I'm not sure what to do already. Need help, Thanks!

Frequent Visitor
Khanh R Member Since: Jun 5, 2019

Hi Avery,

I am currently in the same situation, I have submitted my profile a lot of times and have upgraded it with portfolio projects, taken tests and completed it to 100%, but i still get rejected every time.

Please I am in desperate need to get work, I want to earn experience and grow and will use upwork as my main source of contracts.

Just give me a chance.

Thank you,

Tu Khanh

Frequent Visitor
Prasanth R Member Since: Mar 20, 2018

Hi am getting below email when i contacted support.

"

Thank you for contacting Upwork Support.

First, we want to say that we appreciate your interest in becoming part of the Upwork community. Unfortunately, after reviewing the skills and experience in your submitted application we have found we cannot accept it.

We’re sorry we don’t have better news for you right now. However, at this time our marketplace already has many freelancers with a similar skillset to yours. Since we cannot accept your application, you will not be able to use the marketplace or submit any proposals.

Thanks again for your interest in Upwork. If you’d like, you can learn more about applying to join Upwork by clicking

Frequent Visitor
Jomark D Member Since: Feb 3, 2018

hi how to start at Up work? i am newly reg.from this web. thank you

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

@Jomark D wrote:

hi how to start at Up work? i am newly reg.from this web. thank you

I am confused, Jomark.  It looks like you're a new freelancer trying to get your profile approved but then your profile belongs to that of a client.  So which one are you?

Frequent Visitor
Preety G Member Since: Apr 21, 2018

I am preety Gupta, My account has not approved by upwork, Please tell me the issue in my upwork account

Zeeshan M Member Since: May 5, 2018

Hi,
Please my profile approved.
Thanks

Frequent Visitor
Vasudha C Member Since: Jul 20, 2018

Hello team Upwork,

I had an account earlier but want to update its username, therefore after discussion with support I came to know that to update userid, only option is to close this account and create new.

Therefore following it, I closed my account and created this new one, but after multiple revisions, my profile is not getting approved. Kindly guide and help !

Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS