This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Profile complete 100% with good test result. But the profile is not approved

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
VO T Member Since: Dec 8, 2018

Hello everyone, 

I've completed 100% profile. I'm also take several skill tests on Upwork. The test results are quite good. (my Upwork test's result)

But my profile is not approved. 

It seems that my account is rejected automatically by automated bot.

Could anyone please give me an advice?

Best, 

Duc

3 REPLIES
Frequent Visitor
Suneen F Member Since: Dec 14, 2018

Hello,

I am facing same issue, also updated my profile couple of times and resubmit but i got rejected. I also take upwork readiness test (5 out of 5 score) and english spelling test (4.65 out of 5) still its not getting approved. Is there anyone who can sort out the issue?

Also i had an old upwork account which I am trying to access from a long time but i forgot the security question. Anyone here can help in this matter?

We will be highly grateful to you.

Thank you!

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018

@suneen F wrote:

Hello,

I am facing same issue, also updated my profile couple of times and resubmit but i got rejected. I also take upwork readiness test (5 out of 5 score) and english spelling test (4.65 out of 5) still its not getting approved. Is there anyone who can sort out the issue?

Also i had an old upwork account which I am trying to access from a long time but i forgot the security question. Anyone here can help in this matter?

We will be highly grateful to you.

Thank you!

You are not allowed to have more than 1 upwork account, so you should delete the new one and access the old one with helpdesk support. 

Frequent Visitor
Najeem M Member Since: May 9, 2018

I can solve this issue contact muhammadnajeem33 at gmail

Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS