This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Profile keeps being rejected

Frequent Visitor
Hariom M Member Since: Feb 16, 2019
Frequent Visitor
Asma P Member Since: Feb 23, 2017

Hi,

My profile keeps on getting rejected. I don't understand what I am doing wrong, feedback on what to improve would be useful. I have experience as  well. Can you please help? I would appreciate it!

Thanks,

Asma

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

Asma P wrote:

Hi,

My profile keeps on getting rejected. I don't understand what I am doing wrong, feedback on what to improve would be useful. I have experience as  well. Can you please help? I would appreciate it!

Thanks,

Asma

It, probably, is not outright rejection, Asma.  These past few days I have been trying to revise the method by which I could comply with a set of requirements for a project and it seems like all the methods point to one integrated task.  I realized that we can have a stable internet connection, a desktop computer with up-to-date MS Office and anti-virus accessories, a willingness to work, but the moment we submit the "documents" we have but one option to respect and trust -- the PROCESS.  The good news is that this process does not weed out potential users and label candidates as "not-so-good", "unworthy", "imbecile", "arrogant", "lazy".  And that is because there is a CRITERION.  What makes us sad when we do not make it according to this CRITERION is, probably, our attachment to results.  We often find ourselves in this predicament because we think that we are entitled to something and we EXPECT.

Frequent Visitor
Sivasakthi T Member Since: Jan 28, 2019

Virtual Assistant skilled freelancers are unable to create a profile in upwork. after submitting my profile for review. It shows the marketplace doesn't have opportunities. I confirm that I mentioned details are 100% valid and verified. also, I've written my description as well. anyone, please suggest me that how can I get approval for a virtual assistant in Upwork?

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011517ca21f2215ffd

Frequent Visitor
Guillermo M Member Since: Jan 30, 2018

I've been trying and trying for months and keep getting rejected.

I updated, changed, polished and completed my profile as much as possible but I still get rejected.

Having 6+ years of experience, a wide portfolio, tests in the platform and a good description I thought I should be able to get my profile approved.

I even asked in the upwork subreddit for feedback and I got told that my profile is pretty much fine as it is.

Should I just give up trying? I was pretty excited to get into upwork and bring outside clients to the platform as well, but I don't know what to do anymore.

Frequent Visitor
Amsaal B Member Since: Mar 9, 2019

Kindly review my profile and give your valuable suggestions please

It has been rejected thrice.

Frequent Visitor
Siraj H Member Since: Oct 22, 2016

Hi Petra, can you check out my profile and suggest any changes needed. My profile is also getting rejected again and again.

Thanks,

Siraj ul Haq

Alexandru M Member Since: Aug 18, 2018

Hello Petra,

Can you please review my profile also?

It seems that after I resubmitted my profile for acceptance, it still got rejected.

Thank you for your interest in joining Upwork. We have reviewed your application to join, and regret to inform you that we are unable to accept your Upwork freelancer registration at this time. Please do not consider this a reflection of your abilities – while we would like to offer every qualified freelancer a spot, admission is highly competitive as Upwork receives more than 10,000 freelancer registrations daily. To help ensure that the freelancers we accept have the best chance at finding opportunities on our platform, we can only accept a small percentage of those who want to join. If you feel that the profile you submitted does not accurately represent your skills and experience, you are free to update and resubmit your profile.

Sincerely,

How can i overcome this?

Can you guide me please, because the email doesn't give any guidelines!

Thank you!

Frequent Visitor
Najmus S Member Since: Dec 30, 2018

Hi Petra.

Couple of days ago I created my profile on upwork as a content writer. I was previously working on another freelancing platform and earned a lot and now want to expand my business on upwork. My question is that, can I paste links to my projects done on another site be pasted in th eportfolio?

Also, if someone help me to point out the deficiencies in my profile as I received the rejection message today.

Regards

Frequent Visitor
Sinan B Member Since: Jan 2, 2019

Hi there Petra. 

Can you please check my account. It looks fine to me but I am rejected almost 7 times. I have checked some designers here and I am better most of them. 

Regards

Sinan

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS