This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Profile not getting approved

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Shwetha S Member Since: Dec 8, 2018

Hi, 

I have been trying to reach out to Upwork team the past week but in vain. Apart from the bot and auto-replies, I am unable to get a proper answer from the team.

My profile is not getting accepted despite meeting all the criterion. My client is keen to work with me among other freelancers on Upwork, but my profile keeps getting rejected. How can I fix this? I don’t want to lose a client and am sure I can add value bringing my set of skills on to this platform.

I am not here to make a quick buck and am actually an MBA professional with several years of business experiences. I am asking the community as a last resort, what are my options?

My profile is available here: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~015f124876dbd7fdc2/

Looking forward to some human response rather than the bot or the auto-reply please at the earliest.

Regards.

Shwetha

1 REPLY 1
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011

Shwetha S wrote:

My profile is not getting accepted despite meeting all the criterion. My client is keen to work with me among other freelancers on Upwork, but my profile keeps getting rejected.

"Your client" can use the "bring my own freelancer" function to hire you.

That will not get your profile approved, and you will not be able to work with other clients, but you'll be able to work with your client.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS