This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Profile not getting approved

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Shayan M Member Since: May 8, 2019

Hello Upwork,
I have resubmitted my profile multiple times and it is not getting approved. The profile is 100% completed. It keeps showing me "We’ve reviewed your profile and currently our marketplace doesn’t have opportunities for your area of expertise."

Link to profile: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01d4ef0f74c7464992/

Please take a look and help me in this regard.

Many thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016

Shayan M wrote:

Hello Upwork,
I have resubmitted my profile multiple times and it is not getting approved. The profile is 100% completed. It keeps showing me "We’ve reviewed your profile and currently our marketplace doesn’t have opportunities for your area of expertise."

Link to profile: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01d4ef0f74c7464992/

Please take a look and help me in this regard.

Many thanks in advance.

It sounds like Upwork has already explained why they haven't approved your profile: "currently our marketplace doesn't have opportunities for your area of expertise." So it doesn't sound like improvements to your profile are going to make any difference. Perhaps you could provide a more specialized profile? Do you have any other skills that would perhaps be more in demand?

Ace Contributor
H. R Member Since: Sep 17, 2015

This has nothing to do with your profile being complete or not. They clearly said that are looking for more qualified professionals in your category. In other words,  trying building up more pexrience. Take several tests. Acquire new clients and share their projects in your portfolio and continue to grow and develop new skills.  Then try again in 6 months or so.

Good luck!