This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Security Code and Password

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Jen V Member Since: Oct 27, 2015
I cant remember my password so to change it I need to put in answer in the Security Question, for a very odd reason, I dont remembering answering this.

So....

I changed my security question, it only allows me to select from dropdown list. But thats all, it has no textbox where I can put the answer to the security question.

So again, it was changed successully but the answer is blank, which I tried enetering value to security as blank as I changed my password, but it says wrong answer!

Please help Smiley Sad. Im using iphone and I can only get into my account because I set my very first time login as remember me here.
3 REPLIES 3
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014

Hi Jen,

I see that our security team is already helping you through the open ticket. Please, check the latest response from them.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Jeanette H Member Since: Mar 30, 2016

Hi, i'm now going through the same experience as JenV. Please can someone help. Not sure why the security question is blocking me from loggin in.  Can I do away with the security code?

Thanks

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Jeanette,

I see you were able to log in after you posted in the Community. Do you still require assistance with your security question?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS