This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Upwork Nepal

Highlighted
Ranjan P Member Since: Jun 22, 2015

Hi All,

I'm Ranjan Prajapati Upwork freelancer for web development field from the last 3 years.

As you all knows nowadays upwork is being a many people's income source as mine. So, I would like to discuss and possibly meetup/gathering and discuss regarding the upwork job apply techniques, client handling and many other things which helps us to grow our carrer on the upwork and earn as much as possible.

If anyone interested in it please comment below. Preferably I would like to get a reply from Nepali Freelancers.

Thanks,

Ranjan Prajapati

Upwork Freelance Web Developer

Thimi, Nepal

15 REPLIES
Abhishek S Member Since: Jul 10, 2016

Hello Ranjan,

I am a freelancer with a Nepali Origin too. But I'm not from Nepali; I'm from Darjeeling.

Regards,

Ab.

Ranjan P Member Since: Jun 22, 2015

Thanks AB for reply and interest. let's wait for others also and we'll arrange a meetup or organize a team of freelancer Nepal and will do something.

Thanks,

Ranjan Prajapati

Uttam R Member Since: Dec 12, 2016

Hi there,
I am also a freelancer of Nepal. But I don't have much skills. I am just doing job of translation, data entry and web research. 
Thanks,
Uttam

Frequent Visitor
Suraj S Member Since: Jun 6, 2017
Hello everybody, I am a proud upworjer since 3 years back. Lets organize a Upworker Meet sucj that we can share experience to each other.
Thanks.
Suraj
Pranij S Member Since: May 7, 2012

I too am an independent freelancer and would like to meet in some gettogether in ktm.

Let me know.

Frequent Visitor
Suraj S Member Since: Oct 10, 2017

Hello sir,

I am from nepal (Birgunj) and i have joined upwork before 2 months but i didn't have earned any rupee from here.

Please help me to earn money from upwork. I am ready to do work hard. My condition is very bad. Please help me.

THANK YOU

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for reaching out to us. In order to start bidding successfully and winning jobs on Upwork, please go through the guides, tutorials, courses, videos, Help articles and Community discussions compiled here, designed to help new users get started on Upwork.  Afterwards, if you have any questions feel free to follow up in the Community and we'll gladly help you with them.

Frequent Visitor
Bipin T Member Since: Jan 5, 2018

hw much have you earned till date approximately

Frequent Visitor
Roshan K Member Since: Apr 9, 2018

Hello Rajan bro,

I want to contact you !