This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Upwork Nepal

Rana S Member Since: Jul 11, 2018

Hi all Nepali freelancers, I want to discuss about upwork. Please find the attachment first.

Frequent Visitor
Anup K Member Since: Aug 23, 2018

Firstly hello, I am a software engineer and have an experience of around 4 years working on a company . I am planning to work as a freelancer as well.
Going through the blog I think you can help me a lot on initialting on thing freelancing world.

Frequent Visitor
sudin m Member Since: Aug 25, 2018

Hello,

I am nepal based freelancer. Is there any group that is associated with freelancing to share the experiences ?

Thanks in advance.

Frequent Visitor
Keshav M Member Since: Jan 27, 2019

hi 

I am keshav from  Kohapur Nepal. i am feeling very happy that I found this community. I have basic skills of writing and mostly resume writing, so I hope that in future I will get help from this community.

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018

Keshav M wrote:

hi 

I am keshav from  Kohapur Nepal. i am feeling very happy that I found this community. I have basic skills of writing and mostly resume writing, so I hope that in future I will get help from this community.

Resume writing is a huge responsibility. It can make or destroy a career. One typo might make the difference between which pile of resumes the candidate lands in. 

Claiming that your English skills have native speaker level is dishonest. I pity the good folks that think your skills are what you claim they are. They will never know why they didn't get that job. 

In short, don't do that. Offer only skills you are able to do, such as writing in your native language, maybe. 

Frequent Visitor
Raj T Member Since: Feb 10, 2019
Let's meet up and pop some ideas!