This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Upwork Philippines

Highlighted
Jocelyn A Member Since: Sep 6, 2016

I just wanna join the Upwork Philippines and to meet also  the succcessful Freelancer in the Philippines. If anyone part of the community  here, you can drop me a message anytime. Thanks a lot!Smiley HappySmiley Happy

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
John Noel O Member Since: Jan 22, 2017

Hi Jocelyn,

I am browsing the message board in the asia pacific and found your post. FB groups for Upwork freelancers in the Philippines sometimes are flooded with different kinds of messages. I'm not part of any community, however, everything is good. Few existing clients and invitation from time to time.

I noticed that you are experience in Photo editing. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Best,

John

Highlighted
Jocelyn A Member Since: Sep 6, 2016
Hi John, thanks for reaching out. Yes i do video editing and mostly animation too. So what can i help you? And by the way yes my account is in private right now. Only clients can send me messages and proposal.

If you still have any questions email me here: danejocelyn@gmail.com

Have a good day!
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
John Noel O Member Since: Jan 22, 2017

I sent you an email.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Elisal P Member Since: Jun 6, 2019

I also want to join the Upwork Philippines I am a new Freelancer in the Philippines.