This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Which Bank in Pakistan is linked to upwork

Amir K Member Since: Feb 26, 2018

brother can you help me i am with allied bank and i withdrawed my amount to the bank i am connected with but there is nothing in my acc

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

Have you checked your your settings?  Under my avatar space, I can get to the desired page by following this sequence: Settings -- User Settings -- Get Paid -- Payment Methods.

It looks like there is no Pakistan bank that is currently linked with Upwork but since you're using Allied Bank I guess that the remittance tracker will help you monitor your cash flow.  Am I making sense, Amir?

Community Guru
Maryam N Member Since: Sep 4, 2016

Hi Juvy, 

Allied Bank is Pakistani Bank which he says he has connected. I guess the payment will take a few days. 

Community Guru

@Amir K wrote:

brother can you help me i am with allied bank and i withdrawed my amount to the bank i am connected with but there is nothing in my acc

I use HBL and It takes a few hours. For withdrwal to Bank usually takes 1-3 business days. 

Frequent Visitor
Mansoor N Member Since: Apr 8, 2017

Hi,

I am Mansoor Nasir From Lahore Pakisatn and as all know skrill is no more for a withdraw option after 24 April so i am struggling with new payment method which is i think most suitable is Local Bank Transfer. I have added my MCB account into it with all details but unfornately they replied me "This bank is not supported". Can anyone please tell me MCB is supported or not and if not which Pakistan's Banks support withdraw options? 

Thank you

Irfan U Member Since: Sep 12, 2016

As we know skrill is no longer support by Upwork, in my opinion local bank is best option. I saw that some of people facing problem with local bank. As for as I cocern, I added my local bank account (MCB) and it work perfectly without any issue. MCB is supported bank payment method, so one should follow the proper channel..

1. Add your Bank Swif Code (provided by the concern branch)

2. Add your Bank Account Number (IBN)

3. Provide correct information (Branch Address, Local Address etc)

Hopefully it will help you.

Thanks,

Irfan

Frequent Visitor
Adeel I Member Since: Apr 12, 2017

A.O.A.

I am a newbie freelancer on upwork.

I have earned some and I want to withdraw it.

Can anybody tell which is the best method for withdrawing money in Pakistan?

Local Bank transfer or Payoneer?

If local Bank transfer is best then please tell me which bank is best HBL or UBL and what is the exchange rate?

please guide me.

Thanks

Adeel

Community Guru

@Adeel I wrote:

A.O.A.

I am a newbie freelancer on upwork.

I have earned some and I want to withdraw it.

Can anybody tell which is the best method for withdrawing money in Pakistan?

Local Bank transfer or Payoneer?

If local Bank transfer is best then please tell me which bank is best HBL or UBL and what is the exchange rate?

please guide me.

Thanks

Adeel

Hi- I use Payoneer only If I need to make an online payment. Otherwise the Local bank works perfectly well. The Upwork rates for the local bank are 1$ (0.9) and I use HBL so usually I get amount within the same business day. 

Frequent Visitor
Adeel I Member Since: Apr 12, 2017

Hi Maryam,

thanks for guiding

Frequent Visitor
Ali A Member Since: Apr 8, 2017

Hi Maryam!
I'm a little new to banking system. So it would be great if you help answer my small question. I would like to know which type of account of HBL are you using right now to withdraw funds from Upwork?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS