This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Which Bank in Pakistan is linked to upwork

Frequent Visitor
Mujahid A Member Since: Apr 12, 2017

Hi,

can anybody tell me which bank in Pakistan is good for transaction form Upwork?

what is swift code of JS bank or Allied bank?

33 REPLIES 33
Shehzad A Member Since: Apr 12, 2017

Dear ask from your bank branch for the swift code.  I am using Soneri and Standerd Charterd bank, both are good. 

Frequent Visitor
Mujahid A Member Since: Apr 12, 2017

Many thanks. I have an account in JS Bank, HBL and Allied. can you please tell me which one is better

Frequent Visitor
Suniya Z Member Since: Sep 22, 2017

Sir, can you please tell me how to set up direct payment mathod for standard chartered bank, please urgent.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Suniya,

Please follow the steps shared in this Help article in order to set up a Direct to Local Bank withdrawal method. In case you were referring to the wire transfer payment option and receiving your funds in USD, please refer to this Help article.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Suniya Z Member Since: Sep 22, 2017

actually i am having difficulty with swift code. standard chartered does not have specified swift codes to every single branch,  in Pakistan only two main headoffices have Swift coe is it okay to add one of them ??? then how it will shift in my account?

thanks

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Suniya,

Please check with your bank which SWIFT code to use when setting up the withdrawal method on your Upwork account, to ensure your withdrawals are received in your bank account without any issues.

Frequent Visitor
Muhammad N Member Since: Sep 14, 2018

Dear i am trying to set payment method with my account but i am founding following two  error first one is on the top of help article("It looks like we could not accept your application to join Upwork. To learn more, look for the email we sent you about your application. This email includes information about why we could not accept your profile and offers tips for reapplying, if you’re eligible") but my profile is approved and i have sent proposal to different peoples.

second error is ("Thank you for applying for Local Currency Wire. Unfortunately, this bank is not currently supported. Please select another withdrawal option").

Regards 

M.Nawaz

Muhammad Bilal A Member Since: Jul 13, 2017

1) Use HBL bank!

OR
2) create payoneer card and link that card to MCB bank.

Frequent Visitor
Zeeshan A Member Since: Jan 25, 2019

bro date of birth kaya konsi likhni ha get paid ma filling karty huwy