This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Payment Method

Muhammad A Member Since: Apr 12, 2016

Which is the most chepest way to receive freelancer payment from Upwork i.e. Direct bank tranfer or Payoneer or paypal ???

please suggest.....

Frequent Visitor
Syed Usama A Member Since: Apr 29, 2019

Which is the best (most efficient) way of money withdrawal to a local account in Pakistan?

Mobeen I Member Since: May 8, 2018

You should have to use Payoneer instead of a local bank because local banks never give you a good rate of your dollars. I always prefer to use Payoneer.

Thanks

Frequent Visitor
Syed Usama A Member Since: Apr 29, 2019
Thank you very much!
Highlighted
Farhan S Member Since: Jun 24, 2019

Which is the best withdrawal method for pakistan?

Frequent Visitor
Shafaq Islam L Member Since: Jun 24, 2019

Dear Concern,

I am a freelancer from Pakistan and new on upwork, I just wanted to know the payment method of upwork. How wil I receive payment from the client.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017

Hi Farhan and Shafaq,

Once you`re hired on an official contract you will be able to receive the earnings. After the funds are available on your profiles you can withdraw them by clicking on the Get Paid button.

Unfortunately I`m not sure which payment method would be best for you as this depends on your needs. But, you can check out this Help Article to learn more about our available payment methods and how to set up one. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS