This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Why Profile Stuck at 80 Percent

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Adil M Member Since: Sep 24, 2018

I have filled all the sections of my profile with accurate information, but when i check my stats, it says your profile completeness 80 percent.
My certificates are not acceptable because Upwork have no option for that institutes.
Can anyone tell me about the section i need to improve so my profile can reach the completeness score of 100 percent?
Much thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

@Adil M wrote:

I have filled all the sections of my profile with accurate information, but when i check my stats, it says your profile completeness 80 percent.
My certificates are not acceptable because Upwork have no option for that institutes.
Can anyone tell me about the section i need to improve so my profile can reach the completeness score of 100 percent?
Much thanks.

It's probably the algorithm but I am not sure, Adil.  Probably, there is a need to reboot our energies to the fact that freelancing is like entering into the business realm. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Adil, 

You may want to try reading this help article to know how you can complete your profile to 100%.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS