This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Working Indian Credit Cards/ Debit Cards for oDesk

Highlighted
Nitin Kumar S Member Since: Jun 9, 2014

Any one holding a verified client account from India. Please let me know if you know about any debit card to verify payment method on oDesk. If not, please mention the specific credit card you used to verify your account.

Any help from those who have actually done this on oDesk would be much appreciated. I'm sick of all these stringent guidelines on international transactions.

11 REPLIES 11
Community Guru
Aseem B Member Since: Dec 20, 2014

I have made payments using my HDFC credit card (It is a master card) and I think that any credit or debit card will work.

Bharadhan V Member Since: Jul 16, 2018

Will we be able to add the account details of hdfc bank to upwork

Raman G Member Since: Aug 22, 2012

Hello,

I have International visa debit card for union bank of india when i tried to add billing method for upgrade my odesk account its show error try another payment method can anyone please help me which bank debit card is accepted by odesk in india

Raman

Hasanuzzaman L Member Since: Dec 5, 2015

Any Credit/Debit Card with CHIP will work. You can contact your bank to issue the CHIP enabled card.

Frequent Visitor
Sanjeet Y Member Since: Aug 2, 2017
What is CHIP ??
Frequent Visitor
Ijasul R Member Since: May 16, 2016

I am using ICIC debit card and It works without any problem

Arnab Kumar H Member Since: May 9, 2015

Any Credit/Debit Card with CHIP will work. I have axis bank card that also working.

Jebil S Member Since: Jan 21, 2018
I used federal bank international transaction enabled visa debit CARD and payment get failed and shows there was a problem charging your account , can u suggest which other banks international debit card can used for upwork transactions as I am tried as a client
Frequent Visitor
Sanjeet Y Member Since: Aug 2, 2017

Hi, 

I'm also having the same problem..

DId you find any way to make the client account verified??

Please let me know...

Kind regards,

Sanjeet

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS