This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

account activation

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Mohsin K Member Since: Aug 24, 2018

i am trying to activate my account since last 1 month. but whenever i submit my profile it says that

We’ve reviewed your profile and currently our marketplace doesn’t have opportunities for your area of expertise.

If you have more relevant skills or experience to add, you can update and re-submit your profile. You can find more information regarding our decision.

i have updated my profile and skills every time but all in vain. please help me to submit my profile

9 REPLIES 9
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

@Mohsin K wrote:

i am trying to activate my account since last 1 month. but whenever i submit my profile it says that

We’ve reviewed your profile and currently our marketplace doesn’t have opportunities for your area of expertise.

If you have more relevant skills or experience to add, you can update and re-submit your profile. You can find more information regarding our decision.

i have updated my profile and skills every time but all in vain. please help me to submit my profile

It's good to know that you are currently earning something.  That's how I understand what's in your profile page, Mohsin.  It looks like "housing and merchandising" are not relevant skills these days.

Frequent Visitor

from where can i remove housing and merchandising from my profile. give me the link

Community Guru

@Mohsin K wrote:

from where can i remove housing and merchandising from my profile. give me the link

It's not a link.  You're currently affiliated with a housing organization, right?  Then you had an experience dealing with stores, am I correct?

Frequent Visitor

nope we are dealing in construction, infrastructure, and providing loan to customers from banks

Community Guru

@Mohsin K wrote:

nope we are dealing in construction, infrastructure, and providing loan to customers from banks

Wow!  That's an amazing feat!  Do you cater to freelance contractors as well?  Hahaha!  My mentors and elders will be flabergasted. 

Frequent Visitor
Muhammad E Member Since: Jan 25, 2019

Hi
can you help me to approve my profile?

regarsds

Frequent Visitor

please help me in getting my profile approved. i am fed up from the message that resubmit your profile. can anybody please help me i am in much need of it.

Community Guru

@Mohsin K wrote:

please help me in getting my profile approved. i am fed up from the message that resubmit your profile. can anybody please help me i am in much need of it.

I feel your pain Mohsin.  All of life seems to be a battle of efforts, of just trying and we wish that on top of the desk with the power to make things happen, compassion abides and not ruthless thirst for justice.

Frequent Visitor

kindly help me to resolve my issue.