This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: adding a bank account on the payoneer account today!

Community Leader
Md.Waled B Member Since: Jul 27, 2016

hi

can someone help me to give the accurate information for adding a bank account on my payoneer account. so, please tell me which bank account can i add on my payoneer account?

3 REPLIES 3
Farhana B Member Since: Sep 5, 2015

Waled

Very first, I would like to mention this question is perfect for Payoneer community. As they should have a proper answer for you. However, I can share my experiences with you. 

You can easily add a Bank account to your Payonner to receive payments directly to your bank account and you must fulfill the requirements by Payoneer. You can add your bank account that match with account number and SwiftCode ( this should be the common for all of us). However the bank account name should match with your Payoneer account name.

Secondly, let's say you don't have opened any Bank account yet, that case you may add others but before doing this you have to submit an authorisation letter to Payoneer given by the Bank account owner (for others bank account). 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks. 

Community Leader
Md.Waled B Member Since: Jul 27, 2016

Hi mam

thanks a lot for such kind of information and i don't have any bank account yet but have a plan to open a bank account in this month. and mam, what about the authorization letter is ? can you explain it for me because i am not yet knowledgeable about this letter. thanks again mam.

Highlighted
Farhana B Member Since: Sep 5, 2015

Authorization letter should be issued by the Account holder that he is allowing you to use his/her Bank account to get money in and there should be mentioned that you can fully control the account. 

This is only applicable, if  you are trying to transfer money to a Bank account that is not under your name. Why not just open a Bank account under your name, its easy in Bangladesh. And most importantly you can use this in future for saving and on many purpose. It's  really good to have one under own name. 

Thanks. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS