This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

please give me a Idea and solution in this situation how unsuspended my upwork Account

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Rajib A Member Since: Jun 29, 2016

Dear Friend i am Try to Unsuspended My Account User Id : rajibalamshoaib I already work a client

and Give the upwork lot of  test and Exam .. but My Bad  luck  upwork team want diplomas, certificates  from me but I was sent My General Education certificates and My Work Experience certificates .when i sent My work Experience certificates to Upwork Team I was work As Sales Analysis TMT express Company my all Experience which show my Upwork Account all related my job Work i explain  my all office work to upwork help team  but they are want diplomas, certificates and suspended my Account then i earn  and got certificates  from Lynda.com and Linked in which are also related My Upwork Skill but They are no any reply My E-mail .. I sent Lot of Request E-mail to Help team but they do not give any solution or advice how I unsuspended My Account ..  I also Attach My profile some Screen and All Conversation with Upwork team sent  again to E-mail  upwork help team not any reply to me .I receive from notification and service related E-mail from Upwork Please any one give me good Idea how unsuspended my Account ..

Name Rajib Alam

User ID : rajibalamshoaib

Email : rajibalamodesk@gmail.com