This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

profile review

Frequent Visitor
Shaheer A Member Since: Feb 16, 2019

Hello. I had a video verification call with upwork support four days ago. Support told me that I would receive an email within 24-48 hours about my account status. but, 48 hours have already gone and I did not receive any email. How can I solve this issue? I still see this message on my upwork page "Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here.", but when I try to click this link, it redirects me on the home page.

Frequent Visitor
Meriam A Member Since: Apr 10, 2019

In my present work, I am designated as Community Affairs Development Unit personnel. I am tasked to manage incoming and outgoing emails, manage Facebook accounts of my office. I do download memorandums from head office down to sub-office, consolidate after activity reports and submit to the concern agency.

I also prepare programme timely for every incoming activity/project such as Launching of community projects, conduct of symposium, lectures and seminars. During the, said activities, I take photos for documentations. I encode names of participants and prepare certificates for distribution after the activity.

Periodically, we prepare and consolidate accomplishments of the sub offices. During the last quarter of the year, I prepare annual accomplishments in soft and hard copy using the Microsoft office proficiently to finish my compliances effectively.

From 2012-2017, it was sort of shift work wherein i was designated as Current and non-current record personnel. I keep and manage records of Leave Credits and Statement of Assets and Liabilities Networth (SALN). Consolidate SALN from sub unit prior submission to the head office. I encode Special orders and General Orders prior for publishing.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS