This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

what is promo code ?

Highlighted
Mahesh R Member Since: Mar 2, 2019

hi,

my name is Mahesh  and I have a  problem  

1 )  what is promo code ?? and how got the promo code?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Khaled H Member Since: Nov 10, 2018

Promotional codes are alphanumeric strings that online stores offer to encourage purchases on their website and are typically associated with an overarching promotional marketing strategy. The discount associated with a promo code can apply to individual products or an entire order.

Just search the promo code by name for what you are looking for then you can get it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

Mahesh R wrote:

hi,

my name is Mahesh  and I have a  problem  

1 )  what is promo code ?? and how got the promo code?

thanks

Hi Mahesh!

Promo codes are rare these days.  Recently, however, I got to receive this once-in-a-lifetime, no-expiration-date, loyalty card (in the Philippines, it is referred to as a SMAC or SM Advantage Card) which is thick-skinned and resembles a train card and 10 shades darker although it is able to retain its blue color.  So I got to receive the promo code via a mobile phone activation.  Enrollment was done online, though.

Needless to say, I feel grateful to SM and I am looking forward to getting more points.

Highlighted
Mahesh R Member Since: Mar 2, 2019

hi Juvy Ann

Thanks for your explain

Highlighted
Khaled H Member Since: Nov 10, 2018

Promotional codes are alphanumeric strings that online stores offer to encourage purchases on their website and are typically associated with an overarching promotional marketing strategy. The discount associated with a promo code can apply to individual products or an entire order.

Just search the promo code by name for what you are looking for then you can get it.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

Another "code" that freelance contractors may benefit from these days is the 20K code.  It is not the advent season yet but it's starting to rain doughnuts in here.  If a contractor happens to "work without limits", there's a chance to get a classic doughnut at the minimum and a 4-month worth of house rent at the maximum.  The code is hidden inside the perforated coupon - and hey, this is brewed, black coffee at its best.  The invoice just needs to be presented to the cashier after the coffee has been fully consumed.

Why, it's Christmas!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS