cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100 Credit for Comeback Program

Will M Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
1 of 6

Recieved an $100 coupon and started some new work before the deadline of July 31st?  How do I activate the credit for payment?  There is no code or anything like that.  

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 6

Hi Will, 

If you were able to hire a freelancer before July 31st, the credit should reflect on your account in 7-days.

-Avery
Untitled
Will M Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
3 of 6

Upwork promised a $100 credit to return.  upwork.com/comeback.   I hired a free lancer by July 31st and would like to pay them because they finished the work.  Upwork has not credited my account. This is very awkward.

It makes me look bad and is frustrating my freelancer.  I don't think Upwork's marketing approach is really working and not sure if I would return.  The $100 credit should have been applied to my account automatically.

I know this is a small amount of money, but for me it is about the principle of doing business.   

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 6

Hi Will,

I just checked and the credit has been applied to your Upwork balance. You can check that by going to Reports> Transactions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Debbi B Member Since: Aug 9, 2017
5 of 6

I went online and my $100 comeback credit is there, but it looks lie it is expired. I didn't see any deadlines on the mailer!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 6

Hi Debbie,

In order to qualify for the credit, you had you hire a freelancer before July 31. Unfortunately, the promotion is over now.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS