cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$54 refund without inform

Highlighted
Md Migniur R Member Since: Dec 19, 2009
1 of 6
Today I check my account $54 refund How it refund who refund I don't know. But oDesk without inform my money refund my client who don't pay me any amount any more in this month. I have a question for oDesk. 1) Why without inform my balance refund? All oDesk user please ask oDesk why they do this.
Highlighted
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
2 of 6
Take out a support ticket https://support.odesk.com/ ...and ask. The notification system seems to be a little broken at the moment, so that could be why you weren't told.
Highlighted
Robin C Member Since: Jan 10, 2012
3 of 6
I don't believe oDesk should take it upon themselves to refund anyone without the freelancer requesting it.
Highlighted
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
4 of 6
Not enough information to go on. I suspect that this is the shiny new "money back guarantee" coming into play (whether justified or not - can't tell from here) and further speculate that we're going to be seeing a lot more posts like this. I do know that if money that I've worked for is annexed then there had better be a bloody good reason for it; backed with proof.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Mandy D Member Since: Jul 29, 2013
5 of 6
[quote: darren J]The notification system seems to be a little broken at the moment[/quote] This gave me a quick giggle ... what is NOT a "little broken" on oDesk at the moment? Smiley Tongue :-p :tongue:
Highlighted
Ranbir S Member Since: Mar 21, 2012
6 of 6
Let us know did you get solution or not?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS