cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A need for a monthly invoice

be91799e
Udi D Member Since: Feb 23, 2015
1 of 15

A few days ago I contacted the the odesk support  to see if I can get only 1 invoice every month, that concludes all my payments to all the people on "my team".

This will save the hassle of printing 10 to 20 different invoices, and more important – its more environment friendly !!

Odesk support contacted me back and said that at the moment they do not have this feature ,but it’s a good suggestion – and they will look into it.

Will that be something that will interest all  of the rest of you freelancers ?

Odesk is the most professional platform for freelance jobs I know – and I am happy to have discovered it  and I put it to use on a daily basis.

Hope to hear your notes on this subject.

Udi

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 15

Hi Udi,

Thank you very much for posting your suggestion. I understand how it would be more convenient for clients to be able to download invoices in bulk or have a way to have one invoice for all the payments. I will share your feedback with our Team.

~ Valeria
Upwork
kugrin
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
3 of 15

Yes, Udi - that would be a great and much needed feature and one that we've been requesting and oDesk "has been looking into" for many years now!

3c144545
Marcin W Member Since: Jul 2, 2015
4 of 15

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Dear oDesk/Upwork, we want monthly invoices, and we want them now.

djdemers1
Dan D Member Since: Jul 13, 2015
5 of 15

Yes! This is a must have.... I just downloaded 20 pdfs for one month!?

lopezzelaya
Nancy L Member Since: Jun 30, 2016
6 of 15

How did you print the invoices? I just cant find it

cupidmedia
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
7 of 15

This is a pretty old thread Nancy but I can tell you how to print your invoices (if you're a client). Click on "Reports" in the top menu, then click "Transactions" in the left menu. You'll see your transaction history. Each transaction has a "Ref ID" which is a link that you can click. Clicking it will pop up a small window with the details and a "View invoice" link which will allow you to download the invoice as a PDF. You can then print the PDF.

Invoices.PNG

95da9d2c
Christopher B Member Since: Jun 20, 2017
8 of 15

We still need the Monthly invoices.

And honestly, its not a advanced feature or a unfair request,

I got two freelancers and my bookeeper just came back to me with a huge trash talk about it, and honestly, who can blame her?

8 invoices for one month's work... That's over 3 time more than I'm sending out for as a lone freelancer each month.

Also, who does invoicing per month if not on upwork? I really do not see where this is coming form.

Anyhow, we still need it.

Thanks

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 15

Hi Christopher,

You can now download invoices in bulk in Transaction History. Just set a date range (you can do it monthly) and click this button:

Screenshot_11.png

Since billing on Upwork is done on a weekly basis for hourly contracts and when the money is paid and released from Escrow for fixed-priced contracts, there is no option to view monthly invoices.

~ Valeria
Upwork
cac911cf
Vadim B Member Since: Jan 18, 2021
10 of 15
Date range too large

Change date range so it does not exceed 31 days.

This is ridiculous 31 day. I was expecting it for the last 3 years not 31 days. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS