cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A need for a monthly invoice

h-roei
Roi H Member Since: Oct 20, 2020
11 of 15

Is there any update on this request for monthly invoicing??

We get about 20 pdf invoices for a budget of less than 1000 dollars per month - this is really inconvenient

Thank you for any comment or update on this

h-roei
12 of 15

Hello

I wanted to understand if it is possible to minimize the number of invoices we get from upwork each month?

Our current situation is as follows:

-we have contracts with a number of freelancers each month (at least 5 contracts with 5 different freelancers)

-each contract is pay-per-hour

-each freelancer either manually or via the time tracker submits their hours

The result is that we get 1 invoice per freelancer per 1 week of work. So, even for a relativlely small monthly spend (say 1,000$) we can get up to 20 invoices (e.g. 5 freelancers X 4 weeks). We need to download those invoices and submit them locally for Tax purposes one by one and so we are looking for any solution to get a single invoice for the total amount spent per month, for example. Any other possible solution to reduce the number of invoices is also welcome. 

Is there anyway to achieve our goal?

Many thanks

Roi

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
13 of 15

Hi Roi,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to advise you regarding this query. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
h-roei
14 of 15

Thank you

I dont see the support ticket or any notification of it - was the ticket opened yet?

Is there another way to get info such as chat or phone with an upwork agent?

Thank you

Roi

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 15

Hi Roi,

I'm sorry about the delay with this and the inconvenience this is causing you. I just escalated your concern again and one of our team members will reach out to you directly as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork