My account is suspended.

I cannot think of any reason why. Support doesn't help either

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kota,

I just checked your account and I can see that our team has already reached out to you via ticket with more information. You can access your tickets on this Link. Feel free to follow up directly there with any additional questions/information. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Goran,

Thanks for the reply, however, it says "solved" and I am unable to reply and the account is still suspended.

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kota,

Could you please try replying to the last email you received from our team? Once our team has information they asked for, our agent will assist you accordingly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
bb456822
Community Member

Hey again!

Thanks for the info.
I replied to the email yesterday, but i think the ticket may be closed?

Thanks
Kind regards

Hi Kota,

I checked, and it looks like you have already submitted a follow-up to our team. One of our team members will update your ticket to assist you directly. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
bb456822
Community Member

Hey Joanne,

No one has gotten back to me?
Any chance you could assist?

Thanks!

Hi Kota,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Our team will update your new ticket with more information as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

Sorry to keep messaging but no ones has gotten back to me about the account suspension yet, is there something else I need to do?

Kind Regards

Hi Kota,

I checked and can confirm our team will follow up on your recent messages as soon as they reach your ticket in the queue, most likely within the next 12 hours. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths