🐈
» Forums » Clients » ACCOUNT SUSPENDED!!
Page options
8dcf1d62
Community Member

ACCOUNT SUSPENDED!!

I have reviewed all aspects of your account, and unfortunately, you are violating Upwork's Terms of Service. I regret to inform you that based on that review, it has been determined that your account will not be restored. The Terms of Service violation(s) in question lead to this final decision. Please be advised that we may not respond to further requests regarding this issue.

What is that??? I try to open an account and i got suspended each time! I use my real info and real email! I dont understand what is going on and i can't reach support without an account!!! 

CAN you fix that please????

9 REPLIES 9
lysis10
Community Member

Bob B wrote:

I have reviewed all aspects of your account, and unfortunately, you are violating Upwork's Terms of Service. I regret to inform you that based on that review, it has been determined that your account will not be restored. The Terms of Service violation(s) in question lead to this final decision. Please be advised that we may not respond to further requests regarding this issue.

What is that??? I try to open an account and i got suspended each time! I use my real info and real email! I dont understand what is going on and i can't reach support without an account!!! 

CAN you fix that please????

Sounds like they *did* fix the problem.

8dcf1d62
Community Member

No because I created this account only to come here and post my issue..

8dcf1d62
Community Member

I tryed to reach the support too but no answer... What is going on with Upwork? I have some project and want to hire some programmer! Frustrating!

8dcf1d62
Community Member

Someone please ??

Well, Bob, were you asking a freelancer to do some work for free?

No! I added my project and get blocked before first contact... Real name, real email, legit project... Don't understand.

Then i created another account with another email and get blocked in 5 minutes. Same message both time from support..
jared_k
Community Member

Like she said, it looks like they fixed it for you bro!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bob, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
8dcf1d62
Community Member

Allright thank you!
Latest Articles
Learning Paths