Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADD NOTES FEATURE

purplepony
Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
11 of 14

I'm a Freelancer; not a Client.  It may be of greater assistance for Clients if they would post their thoughts/requests in the Community Discussions/Client area rather than the Freelancer area.  Of course I have no way of knowing for sure, but it's a thought.

321a952d
Mark S Member Since: Apr 19, 2018
12 of 14

@Pat

Maybe it would be even better if the Community app worked properly!

I searched for a topic in the "Clients" section of the community and got this thread returned. Why have this thread returned to me as a client if it's aimed at "Freelancers" not "Clients...

purplepony
Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
13 of 14

Mark, I appreciate what you're saying.  However, it's not so much a case of the app working properly.  We're all able to view all areas within the Community and post in them.  Posts can be moved or even deleted if they violate TOS (terms of service.)

Just as an FYI anyone can actually view the Community as public information since it's hosted on a different server that the Upwork work site.   All one needs to do is search for it.

As I shared earlier, Mark, I'm a Freelancer; not a Client.  I was just trying to assist you so please don't "shoot the messenger."  For quicker assistance you may wish to PM a Moderator or even Community Manager, Lena; but I think she's on vacation.  Regardless, best of luck to you, Mark!

P.S.-This is the second time I've entered a response to this.  Upon attempting to post my first I received some quick red error message that stated I was being returned to the original page.  Glitches do occur. 

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
14 of 14

Hi Mark,

I want to let you know that I've shared your feedback regarding implementing a notes feature with the team. Also, when you perform a search using the search bar at the top of a page within the Community, the search is not initially restricted to a particular category. It searches all of the boards accessible to you within the Community to return relevant results, however you can then refine these results by applying filters.

~Nina
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS