cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to hide or delete past jobs

Highlighted
Robert C Member Since: Jul 13, 2017
1 of 20

I need to have the ablity to hide or delete closed jobs.  If this isn't possible, I will no longer be able to work with this service.

Robert Chapin

The Hunted

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 20

Hi Robert, 

There is no way to edit your job post from public to private once the job has already been closed. However, setting closed jobs from public to private can be requested and will be actioned on as needed. 

-Avery
Untitled
Rabia H Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
3 of 20

i worked on Upwork in 2013, I would like to start again. Can i request my past work be deleted or removed or hidden?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 20

Hi Rabia, 

As discussed on this thread, please know that we will not be able to remove your old ended contracts on your Work History.

-Avery
Untitled
Leang T Member Since: Sep 4, 2018
5 of 20

Hi Avery,

Can you let me know how to request the setting closed jobs from public to private?

At the moment the job is not showed on client side, just showed on my side.

Thanks.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 20

Hi Leang,

If you would like to set your earnings to private you will need to upgrade to our Plus plan. Jobs can`t be set to private or removed from a freelancer profile. If you have additional questions please send me a PM with your Contract ID so that I can advice you accordingly. Thank you.

Untitled
Community Guru
Craig A Member Since: Jan 18, 2016
7 of 20

It is not possible. Hiding or removing past jobs would essentially give freelancers the ability to remove bad feedback, and that defeats the purpose of having feedback.

EDIT: I stand corrected. I didn't think it was possible.

Monique C Member Since: Jul 8, 2017
8 of 20
Craig A, can you tell me how to hide a project. I assume that you're recant at the end means there's a way.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 20

Hi Monique,

This depends how the project has been posted, please refer to Avery comment above for more details.
If you have any additional questions fell free to post them here.

Untitled
Monique C Member Since: Jul 8, 2017
10 of 20
The job is finished. Can you help now? Can it be done? I really need it to be done.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS