Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ability to hide or delete past jobs

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 20

@Monique C wrote:
Craig A, can you tell me how to hide a project. I assume that you're recant at the end means there's a way.

Are you asking as a client or as a freelancer?

Highlighted
Monique C Member Since: Jul 8, 2017
12 of 20
A freelancer.
Community Guru
13 of 20

@Monique C wrote:
A freelancer.

The only way to completely make a project vanish from your freelancer history is to give a full refund of all money paid under the contract.

14 of 20
That isn't possible. They contract has ended.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 20

Hi Monique,

Once a contract has ended it will be showed on your profile with the feedback your client has left. If no feedback is provided on your contract the job title will be listed on your profile with this line "No feedback given".

Untitled
Community Guru
16 of 20

@Monique C wrote:
That isn't possible. They contract has ended.

How long ago did the contract end?

what “isn’t possible?” Issuing a refund? Unless the contract ended a long time ago you should still be able to refund.

If it ended a long time ago and can no longer be refunded, it can’t be removed.

17 of 20
So it stays. I don't think there's any way I can get a moderator to go in and do it for me? In just need it off my profile.
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
18 of 20

Hi Monique,

We won't be able to hide the job from your profile, however I see that you are also in communication with our support team and have recently reached out to them, I'll follow up with them directly and you can expect to be updated directly on your ticket with additional information.

~Nina
Untitled
Gregg B Member Since: Apr 14, 2018
19 of 20

Hello, i have a old job post that was completed by a contractor, 100 % saticfactory. I was hoping to delete this old job posting now that the job is complete. is this possible? Thank you for your help.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
20 of 20

Hi Gregg,

Check out this help article for detailed instructions on how you can edit/remove your posted jobs.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS