🐈
» Forums » Clients » Access issue
Page options
b3ac5467
Community Member

Access issue

I updated my passcode a few days ago (because I didn't log into upwork for a while and forgot my old one) and ever since I did that, I keep getting error messages when accessing to up work including "your account is temporarily banned", "the page isn't working - try deleting your cookies" etc. I deleted cookies and cache but still not working. Would like to get help from someone to get this resolved. (submitted troubleshooting ticket as well but looks like nobody is looking into it.) TIA.

4 REPLIES 4
williamtcooper
Community Member

Kana,

Update your Support ticket and politely ask for a status update.

JoanneP

Hi Kana,

I'm sorry you are having issues logging into your account. I checked, and I don't see any limitations on your account. Could you please try logging into your account again after clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Please let us know if the issue persists.

~ Joanne
Upwork
b3ac5467
Community Member

Hi Joanne, I did that multiple times and still not being able to log in. These are the screens i'm seeing. 

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 9.30.50 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 9.31.02 PM.png

  

Thanks for sharing this screenshot, Kana. I have shared this to our team. Please allow them time to check. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths