🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Accidentally canceled job instead of mark...
Page options
celise
Community Member

Accidentally canceled job instead of marking contract complete

A member of my team terminated a contract with a freelancer in this manner: "job canceled due to freelancer performance" and left them a 4 star review. The freelancer absolutely completed the job and deserves 5 stars. Is there a way for this to be fixed?
3 REPLIES 3
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Hi!

You may ask the freelancer to click the button "Allow client to change feedback".

You will then be able to change only the public feedback. The private feedback your team member gave cannot be changed.

And no; it is absolutely not possible to reopen a closed contract just so you can close it again and give the correct feedback.

petra_r
Community Member

Celise L wrote:
A member of my team terminated a contract with a freelancer in this manner: "job canceled due to freelancer performance"

How could that possibly have happened "accidentally?"

Celise L wrote:
The freelancer absolutely completed the job and deserves 5 stars. Is there a way for this to be fixed?

The public feedback (the 4 stars) can be fixed if the freelancer goes to my jobs > all contracts > picks the contract > terms and settings and clicks on "enable client to change feedback"

enable.jpg

The private feedback that was left can not be changed, and it is what affects the freelancer's Job Success Score.

celise
Community Member

I used the word "accidentally" because this is not how management wanted
the contract ended, one of the team members who is no longer going to be in
this role terminated the contract incorrectly.

Thanks for the solution.
Latest Articles
Learning Paths