cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally had "budget" of $5 - I don't want to post a budget, I want open bidding - what to do?

56b0d01a
Bryan B Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
1 of 3

Hi,

I Accidentally had "budget" of $5 - I don't want to post a budget, I want open bidding for my job with details on what that would include.  The $5 description is showing up in proposals and already on sites like **Edited for Community Guidelines**, even though I changed it to $500 (wouldn't allow nothing to be there, so I set something). What do I do? Do I need to repost?

Am I going about this right?

Thanks in advance!

boshoffirene
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
2 of 3

I have never posted a job, but common sense tells me that if you are unable to change it, withdraw the job and post a new one, stating that the amount you put in is a placeholder, and explaining what you want prospective bidders to do, e.g. the details.

The 'fundis' in job postings will probably be around a little later.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 3

Hi Bryan,

I see you already changed the budget on your job post. Please note you won't be able to change the terms of the job invites you sent, which I believe is what you are referring to, but will be able to change and negotiate different terms with freelancers who accept your invitation.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS