🐈
» Forums » Clients » Account Owner Transfer
Page options
c5b94c09
Community Member

Account Owner Transfer

The previous owner of our account has left the company. How can I transfer ownership from him to me?

20 REPLIES 20
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mary,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you with changing the ownership of the account, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
c5b94c09
Community Member

**edited for Community Guidelines**

4885d0b1
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I have the same issue!

Hi Frederik,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!
~Andrea
Upwork
cd06dd45
Community Member

Same issue

Hi Sam,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with your request.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
09cad19e
Community Member

I'd like to transfer ownership as well, can you contact me?

Hi Jack,

You got it! Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
a48246ca
Community Member

Hello,

I need to transfer my account ownership to another profile. Can support please contact me as well?

Thanks

Rohaan

Hi LushDream,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with the ownership. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Upwork Team,

I need to transfer my account ownership to another profile. Can support please contact me? Thanks.

Regards 

PT

Hi Pey,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
parisvega
Community Member

Hi Bohan, 

I need similar help transferring a client account that I setup. I've left the project and they need to own that account now. Can you send help?

Hi Paris,

You got it! Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello, I also need an account ownership transfer please. Can someone reach out?

Hi Alfonso,

Please keep in mind that the ownership of a freelancer profile can't be transferred to another person. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
rachb3113
Community Member

Hi there-

Can someone please help me close our Upwork account? My boss left in June and was never able to transfer our account to me and couldn't find a way to contact customer service.

So now I really need ownership so I can close the account.

Help?

-Rach

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to a different account than the one you are using to post this message, could you please send me a private message with the Upwork username or registered email address of the account in question so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Oh, no — this is the right username. It should be associated with a business account called Ascent RegTech. We want to close down our entire business account. 

Hi Rachael,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths