🐈
» Forums » Clients » Account Suspended Banner at top
Page options
3c78114d
Community Member

Account Suspended Banner at top

Hi there,

So 3 days back, I opened a new client account on here, posted the job and after a few hours the account got blocked, I got the email from the team and they asked for verification which I completed.  Now I again posted a job and I am seeing at the top "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support."

I don't know what's happening, seriously fed up. I can't even open a new ticket as there is no way to submit the support ticket.

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Shiv,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
3c78114d
Community Member

The problem got fixed but how can I open new support tickets? I don't see any option to submit tickets?

Hi Shiv, I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We'll also be happy to assist you here, could you please let us know what seems to be the issue?

~Andrea
Upwork
3c78114d
Community Member

I don't see any question mark at the bottom right, 2nd - Get support button is a useless bot that keeps showing support articles and doesn't let me open a support ticket

bobafett999
Community Member

you may want to try help & support button in the footer, then type get help and then type how an i contact an agent blah blah blah.  It is Sunday so it may take a while

Latest Articles
Learning Paths