🐈
» Forums » Clients » Account blocked after posting a job
Page options
36a6047f
Community Member

Account blocked after posting a job

I have just created an account on Upwork.
My account got blocked within the first 30 mins . I have tried contact the support , which has contact me at the begining saying i have violated the Terms of service.
I was just seeking for someone to help me on my University assigment in R language .

Is there a way i can get in touch with someone directly to find out in which way i possibly violated against the terms of service ?
I can't understand the procedure .

Kind Regards

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dodik,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you already regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
36a6047f
Community Member

Hello Bojan ,

yes i have seen that an i have replied back about 5 times . No one seems to answer me back .
I have asked for clarification of why has been my account been blocked , because i dont seem to get the issues.
Is there a way to contact someone and to really understand what is going on ? 

Is my post describtion itself a violation against the terms of services ?!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dodik,

Thank you for following up on your support ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and further update you. You can refer to the information provided within the ticket as our team shared with you details regarding the violated terms of service. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
ivanstrug
Community Member

Dodik, it seems based on the description of your project that you are asking a freelancer to do your homework for you. This is academic cheating and is agaist ToS.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths