mail - **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Erorr pops up.

Please, help me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Artem,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that our team already reached out to you directly via email to assist you with your account hold. Kindly follow up on the email so that our team can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Artem,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that our team already reached out to you directly via email to assist you with your account hold. Kindly follow up on the email so that our team can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I can't login to my account too. It's happening from today and I haven't received any emails about it. The error message is "Oops, Username is incorrect". But the email address I typed is correct one. Please check this issue as soon as possible. There are many opened contracts in the account.

Hi Xuemei,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, he contacted and said they will check issue, but it's still not solved yet. Because of this issue, many freelancers I hired are waiting and it is causing a lot of problems at our projects. This issue needs to be solved quickly. Could you please check it again? Request ID that he created is 27843443. Thanks.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Xuemei, 

We'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case so that they can get in touch with you and assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
waleed0khan
Community Member

Hello,

I want to know that can I make my seller account with the same freelancing account information? For example, my seller account and freelancing account information both are the same.

Hi Muhammad,

Yes you can open a client profile on your current account and switch between them. 
To do this go to Settings > My Teams > Create a New Account. thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths