🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Account on Hold
Page options
2d0e5f51
Community Member

Account on Hold

How do I get my account off of hold? I've spent a half hour trying to contact Upwork through phone call or chat and cannot find a way to contact Upwork, very frusterating. The community bot and help center do not have answers. My acocunt is on hold for reasons unknown. I was instructed to check my notifications but I have none. I was instructed to check my email, but I have no emails about this. I'm waiting to pay my excellent freelancer, but I can't because Upwork doesn't work apparently. LET ME PAY YOU. Trying to figure this out through the community is an awful approach to customer service. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your patience, Tim! 

A member of the team has reached out to you and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused, Tim.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
2d0e5f51
Community Member

Thank you!

----------------------------------------

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your patience, Tim! 

A member of the team has reached out to you and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

~ Bojan
Upwork
2d0e5f51
Community Member

Thank you for your help! The member that reached out to me quickly and easily resolved my problem 🙂

nvqhuy
Community Member

Hello,

I've just moved to the US, so I have to update my upwork account.

I got a message 'my account on hold' when I'm trying verify my California driver's license. The reason is my name changed after moving to US.

I can't find somewhere to add my driver's license again (after I change my name to match with it).

So please help me with this case.

Thanks,

Vu

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vu  Quoc,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths