🐈
» Forums » Clients » Account on hold
Page options
2c64b019
Community Member

Account on hold

Hi, I just sent my freelancer the contract & he cannot accept it. As it says my account is on hold. I checked my mails & notifications and cannot see any updates suggest by the bot. I am looking to hire the freelancer asap as he might get busy. Please let me know how can I solve this issue.
Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
3ec7a473
Community Member

Hi, I made a payment to make an offer to a freelancer and the money has been taken from my account however when the freelancer tries to accept my offer they are shown a message that the "clients account is temporarily on hold". I have no idea why. How do we proceed?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vaibhav and Debbie,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team will reach out to you both via tickets and assist you further with your contracts. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I just sent my freelancer the contract & she cannot accept it. As it says my account is on hold. I checked my mails & notifications and cannot see any updates suggest by the bot. I am looking to hire the freelancer asap as she might get busy. This is not the first time I am hiring this freelancer as two payments were already made this week. Please let me know how this issue can be solved. Kindly treat urgently. Thanks.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eyo,

Unfortunately, it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please, make sure your card has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths