🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Account suspended... Followed instruction...
Page options
495acb83
Community Member

Account suspended... Followed instructions to translate, then make public, then invite a person,

Account suspended. I have followed instruction to fix by translating to English, posting as public again,and inviting a person. Still does now work.

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jeffrey,

Please follow up directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link. If you have any additional questions for me here, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Why is this still not activated... I was just trying to hire a
freelancer and was not allowed.

Hi Jeffrey,

I checked and it looks like there is still the same issue with the job posting. Could you please view your job posting, click edit and make changes as our agent suggested in the support ticket they sent you? Here is the link to view your job posting for you and you'll see the edit link on the right side. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

I am NOT able to save edits because the account is suspended.
If you fix that first, then I could make the changes.

Seriously guys, not sure what the logic you have is.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jeffrey, 

The suspension on your account still allows you to edit your job post. If you can please access the link in Valeria's post, or this link here, please edit your job post to comply with policy. 

If you are going through issues on your end, please let us know so that we can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
495acb83
Community Member

It has now saved, but now says that financial transactions are limited...

Hi Jeffrey,

Feel free to follow up on your ticket directly with any additional questions and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have completed the steps, but now cannot hire a freelancer because of this issue.. see attached...

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Jeffrey,

Our team is reviewing your ticket and your updates on your ticket. One of our team members will update your ticket with more information as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths