cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended and I cannot pay nor contact Upwork

Jensen K Member Since: Aug 19, 2017
1 of 8

Hi, my account is suspended because I lost my credit card and have to close it to prevent misusage. For now, I use third party to pay Upwork (I pay them using bank transfer) since my new credit card is not delivered yet. But they tell me that they cannot pay yet and I should contact Upwork but I cannot find Upwork's email. Help Please!

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2 of 8

Hello Jensen,

I have checked your account and I could see that there's an email sent to you regarding your profile image. Please settle this and your suspension will be lifted. You can create a ticket regarding your concerns through Upwork Help Center.

Untitled
3 of 8

Which profile picture? My Client ID is not using any profile picture while my old freelancer ID is already using my own real picture.

Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
4 of 8

@Jensen K wrote:

Which profile picture? My Client ID is not using any profile picture while my old freelancer ID is already using my own real picture.

Probably it's being rejected because it has a trademarked logo in the background.

5 of 8

Also I cannot find Upwork's email through Upwork Help Centre or even open ticket

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 8

Do you by any chance have two accounts (rather than one client profile and one freelancer profile under one account?)

@Jensen K wrote:

Also I cannot find Upwork's email through Upwork Help Centre or even open ticket

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
7 of 8

Hello Jensen,

You can send a ticket regarding your concern through Upwork Help Center. Just click on the Get Help button and fill up the  information regarding your concern.

Untitled
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
8 of 8

Obviously you need to change your photo.

No client comes to Upwork hoping to hire a teenager visiting the Universal Studios theme park.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS