🐈
» Forums » Clients » Account suspended and Refund not received
Page options
8a5321c4
Community Member

Account suspended and Refund not received

Hello team upwork why my account was suspended ? because I didn't do anything wrong just I have ask for a refund nothing more and I see that a balance was on my account I don't know what is it because I have ended the contract before getting any balance or fees on my account and I have asked the freelancer for a refund of 15 $ and he has refunded me but I didn't receive anything on my Paypal account or my bank account, so please tell me the reason why I am suspended and thank you so much and I hope you will help to get my refund I appreciate really your help god bless you all !

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eagle,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
a8939860
Community Member

My account also got suspended a few days ago and our contract got canceled by upwork. Now account is recovered but it's been almost a week, client hadn't receive the refund yet. Please help me out. I wanna get paid but upwork didn't give refund yet!

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths