🐈
» Forums » Clients » Account suspended, no reason mentioned, zero ...
Page options
korotaev_mikhail
Community Member

Account suspended, no reason mentioned, zero chance getting help from the support menu

Hello!

I just logged back to my project's account and the banner tells me that the account I'm working from has been suspended (no reason mentioned), and it tells me to contact customer support. There's no relevant option in the support menu and the Data bot seems to be completely unhelpful. My notifications also don't contain anything about the suspension. 

Has anybody had this problem before? I am completely lost and there's no way to contact the Uprork support suddenly.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mikhail,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team has reached out to you via ticket but will also follow up with a new where you can respond with additional questions/information. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mikhail,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team has reached out to you via ticket but will also follow up with a new where you can respond with additional questions/information. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

It seems that I missed the email from the support team. I read it and now it seems clear to me. Thank you for assistance. I hope I can get it solved now.

Hi Mikhail,

Just wanted to follow up and refer you to your ticket with number 28272918. You can still create a follow up directly from your ticket if you have any additional questions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
stevoctin
Community Member

have the same issue and no support am getting dont know wht to do.

Hi Stephen,

I checked and it looks like our team already reached out to you via this support ticket with more information about your account. Please follow up on the ticket in which you'll find a secure link to start the requested verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths