🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Activating second milestone failed. Need ...
Page options
a47feaa9
Community Member

Activating second milestone failed. Need help

Hi, I cannot fund the 2nd milestone. Thisnsecond milestone is for the completion of the poject. However, an error message occured that it cannot be funded. Or does this mean, the amount will just be released when the time comes for the completion of the project? Without 'funding' yet the milestone? I am new here so I don't know what to do.
8 REPLIES 8
mtngigi
Community Member

Krich D wrote:
Hi, I cannot fund the 2nd milestone. Thisnsecond milestone is for the completion of the poject. However, an error message occured that it cannot be funded. Or does this mean, the amount will just be released when the time comes for the completion of the project? Without 'funding' yet the milestone? I am new here so I don't know what to do.

Have you released the first milestone? You cannot add a new milestone unless the first one has been released to your freelancer.

And no, nothing other than what is funded in milestones will be released upon the project's completion.

a47feaa9
Community Member

Yes. I have released it. But still error. Been changing it but nothing happens. Baaed on my screenshot, there is still an error message. Then looking at history, it was changed. I have attached screenshots here for reference
mtngigi
Community Member

Sorry, I can't figure out what the problem is.

I've flagged your post so hopefully a forum mod will be along soon to help you out.

a47feaa9
Community Member

Here
a47feaa9
Community Member

Still 'not funded'
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Krich, 

I apologise for the delay in getting back to you, as I had to check your account. I checked your payment method and from our end, it is showing that there is not enough balance to charge the credit card. I would recommend that you reach out directly to your bank to get this resolved soon. 

~ Avery
Upwork
a26ffd06
Community Member

did somebody find a solutio? i can not activate my milestone as well. I click on activate but a few seconds ints again inactive and "activate milestone" can be clicked again... but again nothing happened!

Hi Younes, 

Could you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via another browser to activate your milestone? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths