🐈
» Forums » Clients » Add ABL debit card issue
Page options
ce3fc621
Community Member

Add ABL debit card issue

Hi, I am from pakistan and using a debit card for hiring freelancer but it's not working, can any one help me in this situation please?

15 REPLIES 15
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arshad,

To learn more about our accepted billing methods and how to add one, check out this Guide. If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

Allied Bank Pakistan the bank say our card details are saved so payment can't be processed. 

Kindly Help

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mian Tariq,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

AoA, I am facing the same issue, how did you resolve the issue?

Hi Amnah,

Just to confirm, do you need help to add a payment method to withdraw your funds or a billing method? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am trying to add payment method

Hi Amnah,

To learn more about our accepted payment methods and how to add one, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
be9f6889
Community Member

Hi, I am Adeel Kamran from Pakistan. I am facing the same issue with Allied Bank.  As i wanted to add my ABL card, the response is that " we are unable to authorize your card, kindy contact to issuance bank or change billing method"

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please allow some time to pass and try adding your card again later? Please let us know if you continue experiencing issues.

~Andrea
Upwork
be9f6889
Community Member

Ok. Thank you Andrea G

Hi,

Still facing this issue. when i try to add billing method this message appears

"We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank".

Kindly help

Hi Muhammad Adeel,

I checked, and it seems like the transaction was declined by your card-issuing bank. You might want to check with them so that they can look into the error for you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
be9f6889
Community Member

Hello Arshad, How you solved this issue with Allied Bank card. I am also facing the same issue. Kindly guide

Adeel Kamran

3d6557d2
Community Member

I'm also facing allied bank asan account issue ,if anyone know about it please guide me 

Hi Haroon,

Can you please share a screengrab of the error you're seeing on your end so we can better assist you?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths