🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Add Paypal as Payment Method
Page options
algrou
Community Member

Add Paypal as Payment Method

I already have paypal account, connected to my visa card. In the past I used my paypal as payment method in upwork. my problem now once I add paypal as billing method, it ask me to fill visa card information. even after I fill the information nothing happen, it keep asking about the visa information

10 REPLIES 10
petra_r
Community Member

@Abdullah A wrote:

I already have paypal account, connected to my visa card. In the past I used my paypal as payment method in upwork. my problem now once I add paypal as billing method, it ask me to fill visa card information. even after I fill the information nothing happen, it keep asking about the visa information

Is your Visa card a proper Credit Card (NOT a prepaid debit card or virtual card etc)? Even as the funding source for PayPal it needs to be a proper credit card.

algrou
Community Member

I used the same card with upwork 3 years ago

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdullah,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear Goran V 

I recieved message from upwork team, and I replied since that time no more communication 😞

its now 4 days no answer from upwork side. 

any way, I opended a ticket with paypal also, and they said every thing is correct in my account and from thier side. 

I noticed that once you open paypal for login some javascript errors happen like a call to this

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/hermes/api/batch/setbuyer 

400 (Bad Request)

please check attached

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdullah,

I`m sorry about the delay, our team will follow up on your ticket shortly.
Thank you for reporting about the Bad Request, one of our team members will investigate it further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dears, 

I contacted Paypal, they said every thing is correct in my paypal account, but they said the pre-approved payment is canceled, so I have to contact you to clear my agreement for my aacount then activate it again 

Regards

Dears, 

do u have online chat or can you contact me by phone ? I want to resolve this issue as soon as possible, we are in this for 6 days. 

as I said before I contacted Paypal, and they said there is no issue in my account, and I have to contact upwork to solve it. 

Regards.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdullah,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear gorvn
No one is updating or fixing tge ticket. My problem since 7 days. No one fix it yet. I talked to paypal and they said upwork must reset the agreement for my paypal.

Hi Abdullah,

The agent handling your ticket has addressed the ticket, please respond by accessing the support ticket with this link, so that they can assist you further. Thank you.

~Nina
Latest Articles
Learning Paths