cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Paypal as Payment Method

algrou
Abdullah A Member Since: Jan 11, 2018
1 of 11

I already have paypal account, connected to my visa card. In the past I used my paypal as payment method in upwork. my problem now once I add paypal as billing method, it ask me to fill visa card information. even after I fill the information nothing happen, it keep asking about the visa information

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 11

@Abdullah A wrote:

I already have paypal account, connected to my visa card. In the past I used my paypal as payment method in upwork. my problem now once I add paypal as billing method, it ask me to fill visa card information. even after I fill the information nothing happen, it keep asking about the visa information

Is your Visa card a proper Credit Card (NOT a prepaid debit card or virtual card etc)? Even as the funding source for PayPal it needs to be a proper credit card.

algrou
3 of 11

I used the same card with upwork 3 years ago

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 11

Hi Abdullah,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
algrou
5 of 11

Dear Goran V 

I recieved message from upwork team, and I replied since that time no more communication Smiley Sad

its now 4 days no answer from upwork side. 

any way, I opended a ticket with paypal also, and they said every thing is correct in my account and from thier side. 

I noticed that once you open paypal for login some javascript errors happen like a call to this

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/hermes/api/batch/setbuyer 

400 (Bad Request)

please check attached

g_vasilevski
6 of 11

Hi Abdullah,

I`m sorry about the delay, our team will follow up on your ticket shortly.
Thank you for reporting about the Bad Request, one of our team members will investigate it further.

~ Goran
Upwork
algrou
7 of 11

Dears, 

I contacted Paypal, they said every thing is correct in my paypal account, but they said the pre-approved payment is canceled, so I have to contact you to clear my agreement for my aacount then activate it again 

Regards

algrou
8 of 11

Dears, 

do u have online chat or can you contact me by phone ? I want to resolve this issue as soon as possible, we are in this for 6 days. 

as I said before I contacted Paypal, and they said there is no issue in my account, and I have to contact upwork to solve it. 

Regards.

g_vasilevski
9 of 11

Hi Abdullah,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link.

~ Goran
Upwork
algrou
10 of 11
Dear gorvn
No one is updating or fixing tge ticket. My problem since 7 days. No one fix it yet. I talked to paypal and they said upwork must reset the agreement for my paypal.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS