🐈
» Forums » Clients » Add a New Paypal Account to my Biiling Method...
Page options
cd5a0b4d
Community Member

Add a New Paypal Account to my Biiling Methods

Hello All,

I have a verified Paypal account linked to my account from where I make all my payments. Now I'm trying to add another verified Paypal account but when I fill the credit card details the system doesn't give any error message but shows me again the credit card details page.

I want someone from the moderators to open a ticket for this case please. Thank you in advance for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Marwane,

To add another billing method, please go to settings>billing methods>add method. You should see the message box to where you can choose Paypal. Here's a screenshot for your reference:

image.png

Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
cd5a0b4d
Community Member

Dear Joanne,

Thank you for your prompt reply!

After the step of adding a Paypal account you mentioned, and after logging in to my Paypal account, I'm redirected to a form to fill in my credit card details, and after adding these details I receive no error message but I'm again redirected to the same form. Could you please open a ticket for this technical problem, by the way other people in the communicty faced this same technical problem and the technical support managed to solve it for them.

Hi Marwane,

One of the customer support team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths