🐈
» Forums » Clients » Add credit funds into client account
Page options
visualstudio
Community Member

Add credit funds into client account

Hello,

There is not option to add credit funds into client account, right?  You have option to charge  bills only via cc ? 

Probably my problems will solve credit cart not debit, but it will usefull if client have option to add funds in advance and not thinking about suspension, you have some very strict rules about failed charge CC, and for 24h you make suspension .

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Aleksandar T wrote:

There is not option to add credit funds into client account, right?  You have option to charge  bills only via cc ? 

No, there isn't, only credit card or, in some countries, cc-backed PayPal.

right, it will be good to have option for add funds, or "pay right now" without wait security period, this delay is because client security but if client want release right now funds this is ok .  For example i now add funds on euro account of my debit cart, i need allways prepare money from home valute to euro, and maybe I forgot and pay something else, or some not important service for subscribsion will take money , it will just good option to client can pay or add funds when he want .  And it will be usefull to extend point from failed charge cc to suspension for trusted clients .

Latest Articles
Learning Paths